Pages

17 Feb 2015

THE FILM RULES - Intermission

Film genres have formulas and rules, but how well do films follow those formulas?  


With 5 of the 10 second batch of Slasher films done, and after Friday's special Friday the 13th postt, I thought we'd take a little break... and look at how things work here:

Currently, we're looking at the Slasher Films again, and if they follows the rules of the genre.  Previous rule sets tested were

There are also some random posts.

A rough schedule of films until the end of the Slasher Rules test is available.  After that, the next set of rules to be tested is up for a vote... and future rules beyond are up for discussion on the "Workspace" page.

Currently at the top of the results of the poll is Zombie Films, and created a workspace page for that Genre, too.

A question, though... what movies didn't I test for the above 4 genres that you think I should have?  Suggestions in the comments below.

~ DUG.

No comments:

Post a Comment